MEAT TOKENS REWARDS CARD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE PROGRAMME AND THE CARD
1. You can obtain a Meat Token rewards card free of charge at The Butchers Bar and Steakhouse restaurant in the UK (subject to availability). Your card is issued by, and remains the property of Westgate Mill Limited. It may only be used as described in these Terms in participating restaurants.
2. Meat Token rewards is only open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 and over.
3. Only one Meat Token rewards card can be registered per email address and only one card is permitted per person.
4. You can use your Meat Token rewards card at The Butchers Bar and Steakhouse, Long Eaton ONLY. This does not include pop ups, festivals or any other event.
5. To register a Meat Token rewards card, you must visit our website at www.thebutchersbarandsteakhouse.co.uk/tokens. To do so, you will need to provide some personal information. In registering, you are giving express permission to receive emails relating specifically to the loyalty programme. If you wish to remove yourself from this, then you can unsubscribe via one of the emails received.
6. One Point is earned for every £1 spent. Points expire 2 years after being earned. This is only valid against food and drink purchases, and not against merchandise or booking fees. Please ask a manager if you have any questions about how the programme works.
7. Meat Token rewards cardholders can earn points against takeout orders. For takeout phone orders, you need to provide your Meat Token rewards card number on the phone, and your card must be presented in person when you pay. You cannot redeem points through a takeout order, they can only be redeemed when eating in the restaurant.
8. You can redeem your points against a list of rewards shown below
The Small One (50 TOKENS) - Any side dish or steak sauce of your choice. Stack up on chips or smother your steak.
The Food or Drink One (100 TOKENS) - Any starter or cocktail of your choice. One of life's impossible choices, food or booze.
The Meaty One (300 TOKENS) - Any steak of your choice. Try something new or stick with a trusted favourite.
The Cash-Back One (500 TOKENS) - £50 worth of Butchers gift vouchers. Treat yourself or gift them to a friend (we won't tell!).
The Chef or Sunday One (1000 TOKENS) - A “cook your own steak” experience with our head chef (which includes a much sought after Butchers apron) or Sunday lunch for 4 people
The BIG One (2500 TOKENS) - A one of a kind The Butchers x Blok Knives 10" Chefs knife.
9. Sunday lunch for 4 people is limited to 4 main meals from our Sunday Menu and does not include our Big Roast option.
10. For rewards, you must provide your Meat Token rewards card either before or when paying for the bill. Only one reward can be redeemed on a single visit, and offers cannot be combined under any circumstance.
11. When you redeem a reward, the amount required to reach that level of reward will be automatically removed from your Meat Token rewards card. E.g. if you have 105 points and redeem against a 100 point reward, you will be left with 5 points. You can continue to accumulate from that point on the same card.
12. No cash alternative will be offered for any of the rewards. Points cannot be exchanged or merged from one card to another and your points cannot be shared with other people.
13. All rewards are subject to change, and can be changed or revoked by the Promoter at any time with no warning required.
14. We reserve the right to correct or amend the number of points in your account if we deem there to be foul play. If you wish to contest such a correction or amendment to your account balance, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOST CARDS AND CANCELLATIONS
15. The Butchers Bar and Steakhouse is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Meat Token rewards cards. If you have not registered your card, we are unable to replace your card for you. If your card is registered, we will replace your card. Your first card will be cancelled, with your points being transferred to the new card. This can only be done once, and must be done by talking to a manager.
16. The Butchers Bar and Steakhouse reserves the right to refuse to accept a Meat Token rewards card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. The card will become invalid and all points will be removed from the card.
PRIVACY AND PERMISSIONS
18. When signing up you are giving express permission to receive email marketing in relation to the loyalty card scheme. If you wish to remove yourself from this, then you can unsubscribe via one of the emails received.
19. To cancel your membership on the Meat Tokens Rewards programme, you can email Info@thebutchersbarandsteakhouse.co.uk. Please include ‘Cancellation Request’ and your card number in the subject line. Cancellations may take up to 7 days to process. All points that have been accumulated will be lost once the cancellation is confirmed.
20. For any questions about the Meat Tokens Rewards programme, visit www.thebutchersbarandsteakhouse.co.uk/tokens or contact us at Info@thebutchersbarandsteakhouse.co.uk
You must present your Meat Token rewards card to redeem the promotion
Offer only available to the bearer of this promotion
Strictly one offer per person per year
Offer is non transferable
There is no cash alternative
Offer is valid for 14 days from the date of your birthday
We operate strict age verification policies. You may be asked to provide identification to prove you are aged 18 or over.
The Butchers reserves the right to retract the offer at any time